What is Run Out Marathon?
Gear up for the largest east coast international marathon next year March 11, 2018! Experience a taste of running through the marvelous, exquisite and picturesque scenery at east coast Pahang!
With more than 5 years experience of handling international standard events – be it small or large scale, our aim and passion has always been to UNITE all runners, regardless of their background and promote HEALTH in our community.
Join us in running our passion together.
What are the race categories?
- 42KM Men Open
- 42KM Men Veteran
- 42KM Men Malaysian Open
- 42KM Men Malaysian Veteran
- 42KM Women Open
- 42KM Women Veteran
- 42KM Women Malaysian Open
- 42KM Women Malaysia Veteran
- 21KM Men Open
- 21KM Men Veteran
- 21KM Men Malaysian Open
- 21KM Men Malaysian Veteran
- 21KM Women Open
- 21KM Women Veteran
- 21KM Women Malaysian Open
- 21KM Women Malaysian Veteran
- 10KM Men Open
- 10KM Men Veteran
- 10KM Women Open
- 10KM Women Veteran
- 5KM Fun Run
What are the flag off time?
- 42KM – 3.00AM
- 21KM – 5.00AM
- 10KM – 6.20AM
- 5KM – 6.40AM
The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Event:
Permanent and/or contract employees of the Organizer (including its subsidiaries and related companies), including but not exclusive to their respective immediate family members, meaning parents, spouses, children and siblings;
Representatives and/or agents (including advertising agents and contest management agents) of the Organizer, including but not exclusive to their respective immediate family members, meaning parents, spouses, children and siblings.
The Organizer reserves the absolute right to reject Entry/Entries at its sole and absolute discretion without having to assign any reason whatsoever.
1. 42KM Open and Veteran category are open to BOTH Malaysian (with valid Identification Card) and international participant (with valid international passport).
2. 42KM Malaysian category and Malaysian Veteran category ONLY open to Malaysian with valid Malaysia passport and/or Malaysian Identification Card.
3. 21KM Open and Veteran category are open to BOTH Malaysian (with valid Identification Card) and international participant (with valid international passport).
4. 21KM Malaysian category and Malaysian Veteran category ONLY open to Malaysian with valid Malaysia passport and/or Malaysian Identification Card.
5. A participant is considered a Veteran if he/she was born on the year of 1978 and below.
Is there an age limit?
- Participant must be 18 years old or older as of Event Day to participate in the Full Marathon (42KM) Category.
- Participant must be 15 years old or older as of Event Day to participate in the Half Marathon (21KM) Category.
- Participant must be 13 years old or older as of Event Day to participate in the 10KM Category.
- Participant must be 10 years old or older as of Event Day to participate in the 5KM Category.
- Participant must be 40 years old and above as of Event Day to participate in any Veteran Category.
Can I participate if I have medical issues?
If you have a preexisting health condition, we advise you discuss possible participation with your doctor. We discourage participation if you have heart, neck, or back issues or injuries. If you have any specific questions about the trials, you can email us at email@example.com.
I’d like to be a sponsor or vendor, what do I do?
We’re always interested in partnering with sponsors and local vendors that add value to our events! We have vendor booth spaces and sponsorship packages available. If interested, please click HERE to fill out our form.
For more information or enquiries, please contact us via our Facebook Direct Message at https://www.facebook.com/monkeytheorynews/ or direct email at firstname.lastname@example.org from Mondays to Fridays, 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Call Centre Number: +6017 513 5017
What’s included in my registration?
Upon registered to the correct race categories, participants will be receiving a runner’s entitlement from Run Out Pahang International Marathon and as well as some excited deals from sponsors.
How much does it cost?
Please refer to your race categories under sign up for current registration pricing. The earlier you register, the cheaper the cost!
I can no longer attend, can I get a refund?
Registrations are strictly non-refundable.
Can I transfer my bib number?
Bib number registration is strictly non-transferable & refundable.
Can I change my race categories?
When is the latest I can purchase tickets?
Procrastinators, rejoice! You can register online up until the closing date. Make sure you secure the spot before it gets sold out!
Where can I get my race kit?
All the race entitlements will be distributed (date & venue to be announce) during race entry pack collection day. If you have selected the courier race entry pack during registration, you will receive your race kit 2-3 weeks before the event day. If you have not received it in 2 weeks before the event day please email to email@example.com or you may call us at +6017 513 5017.
Notifications of winners
- The announcement of winners will be made on the event day. Categories winners will be officially announce solely by the organizer after the result is evaluated.
- The Organizer reserves the right to use any other method or medium it deems fit at its sole and absolute discretion for the purpose of announcing the winners.
- The Organizer will not be held liable in the event the winners cannot be contacted for whatever reasons after at least three (3) attempts.
- The Organizer reserves the right to appoint a third party to conduct the verification of winners and to fulfill the delivery of prizes. Winners are to agree that the Organizer may provide all necessary information of winners to such third party to facilitate such service.
- The Organizer reserves the right to forfeit the Prize of any winner who does not provide the required details as stipulated in the Contest Terms and Conditions.
What is your race category assembly time?
42KM – 2.15AM
21KM – 4.15AM
10KM – 5.15AM
5KM – 5.15AM
What do I wear?
We strongly advise you to wear a proper sports/running attire with a proper sports shoe.
What do I bring?
Bring the least amount of belongings necessary, this way you can strictly focus & enjoy the race!
Can my family and friends come watch me during the event day?
Definitely! We just ask that they stay in the carnival area behind the fencing/caution tape for safety purposes. We also ask them not to gather at the race entrance/exit point so as not to create a blockage for participants.
Can I bring my phone or camera?
We highly encourage bringing such devices- just make sure they are well protected from the elements.
Can I bring my pet dog, cat, or hamster?
We love your pets, which is why they aren’t allowed. For the safety of pets and all runners, please leave your furry/scaly/slimy/squawking friends at home. Participation will be prohibited should they tag along.
What happens if there’s bad weather?
For more critical weather concerns, check our Facebook event page for updated information.
Will there be anything there to buy?
Aside from our requisite merchandise tent filled with Monkey Theory goods, you can check our facebook page for all the details on what kind of food & beverage booths will be available at your event!
I lost something at the event what do I do?
All lost items are taken to our check in tent, but before they get there. If you’ve already left the venue, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to help source any missing objects!